Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.32
- £40.35Trending at £41.19
- £30.00Trending at £43.08
- £18.73Trending at £19.67
- £30.00Trending at £31.97
- £16.27Trending at £16.46
- £30.19Trending at £33.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis title explores the full range and depth of the liberal tradition in America and how it has been perceived by political theorists and historians.
- Author BiographyDavid F. Ericson is Associate Professor of Political Science at University at Albany, SUNY. He is author of The Shaping of American Liberalism: The Debates over Ratification, Nullification, and Slavery (1993). Louisa Bertch Green is a graduate student in the Department of Political Science, University of Chicago.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/08/1999
- GenreInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDavid F. Ericson,Louisa Bertch Green
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.