All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe Liberation of the Serfs argues that slave labor can never be efficient and will therefore disappear by itself (though the process may take many years). The contributions herein address the economics of unfree labor in places like Prussia, Westphalia, Austria, Argentina and the British Empire.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe European Heritage in Economics and the Social Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight300 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byJurgen George Backhaus
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.