Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.49Trending at £9.99
- £33.99Trending at £37.90
- £5.06Trending at £6.00
- £8.30Trending at £15.98
- £14.49Trending at £20.01
- £9.66Trending at £14.59
- £11.45Trending at £14.99
About this product
- Author(s)Maurice Curtis
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication19/02/2013
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note50 Illustrations, black and white
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Author BiographyMaurice Curtis is an author, historian, and long-time resident of Dublin. This is his fourth book with The History Press, following on from his histories of Rathmines and Portobello.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.