All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn inspiring core collection of 25 simple home furnishings and accessories gives ideas and instructions for adding a unique touch of Liberty print to your life, pairing the timeless style and sophistication found in Liberty Art Studio fabrics with the simplest sewing techniques to give a quirky edge to contemporary homewares.
- Author BiographyLiberty Art Fabrics is a long-established brand that continues to go from strength to strength. Since the publication of The Liberty Book of Home Sewing, the first ever practical craft book from Liberty, the range of fabrics produced by the in-house design studio has expanded to include the popular lifestyle craft cotton, hardwearing linen union and elegant madras cotton. All the projects in this book have been realised with instructions by Lucinda Ganderton who is a multi-skilled sewer and Christine Leech who has been an avid sewer since childhood.
- Author(s)Christine Leech,Liberty,Lucinda Ganderton
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteOver 50 colour photographs and over 80 illustrations
- Width201 mm
- Height253 mm
Most relevant reviews
- almonds_4sale07 Sep, 2016by
Really super book. Delightful projects to make with good instruction and beautiful photographs. Well worth the money!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.53Trending at £9.82
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.