Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.06Trending at £9.19
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £20.58Trending at £21.91
About this product
- DescriptionA history of the City Library in Newcastle from Victorian times. There have been three public libraries in Newcastle city centre since 1882. The second one replaced the first in 1968, and in 2009 today's new City Library opened its doors. This book tells the story of all these libraries through photographs and the words of the users.
- Author BiographyEllen Phethean is a poet, editor and playwright. She runs Diamond Twig Press in Newcastle and was commissioned to write The Library Book.
- Author(s)Ellen Phethean
- PublisherNewcastle Libraries & Information Service
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTyne Bridge Publishing
- Content Noteover 120 full colour photos
- Width200 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.