All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDahlia Barr is a brash and successful Israeli attorney famous for defending Palestinians accused of terrorism. One day, to her surprise, the national police approach Dahlia with a proposition: join us, and become the government's primary arbiter for when the use of harsh interrogation methods on prisoners - some would say torture - may be allowed.
- Author BiographyHesh Kestin was for two decades a foreign correspondent, reporting from Europe, the Middle East, and Africa on war, international security, terrorism, arms dealing, espionage, and often equally shadowy global business. Formerly a London-based European correspondent for Forbes, he is an eighteen-year veteran of the Israel Defense Forces. His articles have appeared in Newsday, The Jerusalem Post, Ma'ariv, and Playboy. The father of five children, Kestin lives close to New York City in a very quiet village, and likes it that way.
- Author(s)Hesh Kestin
- PublisherScribe Publications
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCarlton North
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScribe Publications
- Weight229 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.52
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.