All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the life processes of living creatures. This book looks at a different class of vertebrate.
- Author BiographySusan H. Gray holds bachelor's and master's degrees in zoology from the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville. She has taught classes in general biology, human anatomy, and physiology. She has also worked as a freshwater biologist and scientific illustrator. In her twenty years as a writer, Susan H. Gray has covered many topics and written a variety of science books for children.
- Author(s)Susan Heinrichs Gray
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInfoSearch: Life Cycles
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Darren Lingard
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £11.83Trending at £14.89
- £5.07Trending at £5.26
- £2.50Trending at £2.66
- £3.59Trending at £5.19
- £5.74Trending at £7.94
- £2.79Trending at £3.01
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.