All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionIdentifies, examines, and analyzes selected issues related to the career development of the department chair with a special focus on how colleges and universities can assist faculty in preparing themselves for this role, and how chairs can be supported during their term of service.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/06/2004
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleNew Directions for Higher Education
- Series Part/Volume Number126
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byJohn H. Schuh,Walter H. Gmelch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.