CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £11.11Trending at £12.30
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionAn edition of the correspondence of Philip Quaque, a prolific writer of African descent whose letters provide a unique perspective on the effects of the slave trade and its abolition in Africa.
- Author BiographyVincent Carretta is a professor of English at the University of Maryland. He is the author or editor of more than ten books, including scholarly editions of the writings of Olaudah Equiano, Phillis Wheatley, Ignatius Sancho, and Ottobah Cugoano. His most recent book is Equiano, the African: Biography of a Self-Made Man, which won the Annibel Jenkins Prize. Ty M. Reese is an associate professor of history at the University of North Dakota. He has published articles on Philip Quaque, Cape Coast and the British castle there, and the CMTA.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreAutobiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Series TitleRace in the Atlantic World
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Notemaps
- Weight369 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byTy M. Reese,Vincent Carretta
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.