All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.40Trending at £4.70
- £4.45Trending at £6.99
- £4.75Trending at £4.80
- £3.79Trending at £6.99
- £11.79Trending at £13.78
- £8.40Trending at £9.98
- £24.70Trending at £36.98
About this product
- DescriptionBentley's revelatory 2011 biography illuminates for the first time the intellectual significance and personal torment of the historian Sir Herbert Butterfield.
- Author BiographyMichael Bentley is Professor of Modern History at the University of St Andrews and well-known internationally to scholars interested in the history of historical writing. His Companion to Historiography (1997) and popular short guide, Modern Historiography: An Introduction (1999) have become bench texts for courses in historiography. Recently awarded a Leverhulme Major Research Fellowship, Professor Bentley is currently writing a comparative analysis of Western historiography since the Enlightenment.
- Author(s)Michael Bentley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/04/2011
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight770 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.