Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionRichard J Hughes was the only person in New Jersey history to serve as both governor and chief justice of the New Jersey Supreme Court. This biography illuminates the governor's accomplishments between 1962 and 1970, including the creation of the Hackensack Meadowlands Commission, and formation of the county college system.
- Author BiographyJOHN B. WEFING is a professor of law at Seton Hall University School of Law and has specialized in New Jersey constitutional law.
- Author(s)John B. Wefing
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Weight708 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.