Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £9.83Trending at £13.40
- £24.81Trending at £27.61
- £40.35Trending at £41.36
- £19.77Trending at £20.04
- £30.00Trending at £43.25
- £18.67Trending at £19.75
About this product
- Author(s)Jason M. Burns
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleThe Springer Series in Underwater Archaeology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIV, 113 p.
- Weight213 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. 1. The Life and Times of a Merchant Sailor. 2. Norwegian Shipping. 3. Pensacola and Norwegian Ships and Shipping. 4. Archaeological Investigations of Catharine. 5. Catharine's Artifact Assemblage. 6. Summary and Conclusions. Appendix A: Vessel Voyage Summary. Appendix B: Catalog of Artifacts. Artifact Conservation. Appendix C: Wood Species Identification. References. Glossary. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.