CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionIf Indiana Jones had relied on trains . . .
- Author BiographyJohn Griffiths Pedley is Emeritus Professor of Classical Archaeology and Greek at the University of Michigan and past Director of the Kelsey Museum of Archaeology. He is the author of numerous books, on topics as varied as Greek sanctuaries, Sardis, Greek sculpture, and South Italian archaeology and architecture.
- Author(s)John Griffiths Pedley
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication18/11/2011
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, map, ports.
- Weight890 g
- Height152 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.