All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £10.14Trending at £10.36
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £7.02Trending at £7.14
- £5.99Trending at £6.09
- £14.01Trending at £20.37
- £4.10Trending at £7.98
- £11.94Trending at £18.02
About this product
- DescriptionChallenging. Successful. Controversial. All terms used to accurately describe African American novelist and autobiographer John Edgar Wideman. This book examines his life and work-and the connections between them.
- Author BiographyKeith E. Byerman, PhD, is professor of English, African American studies, and women's studies at Indiana State University, Terre Haute, IN.
- Author(s)Keith Eldon Byerman
- Date of Publication27/08/2013
- GenreAutobiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.