All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the earliest Baptist voices and martyr for his faith, Thomas Helwys was the first permanent Baptist and founder of the first Baptist church in England. This title provides the reader with a theological biography of Helwys and a compilation of his extant writings.
- Author BiographyJoe Early Jr., is an assistant professor of Religion at the University of the Cumberlands in Williamsburg, Kentucky. He is the author of A Texas Baptist History Sourcebook, A Handbook of Texas Baptist, A Student's Guide to the New Testament, A Student's Guide to the Old Testament, The Building of a Church, A Texas Baptist Power Struggle: The Hayden Controversy, and Readings in Baptist History. He also has many published articles in scholarly journals and presented papers at several historical societies.
- Author(s)Joe Early
- PublisherMercer University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleEarly English Baptist Texts Series
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMercer University Press
- Width228 mm
- Height152 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.51
- £12.31Trending at £13.93
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £31.88Trending at £36.35
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.