All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Life of Daniel Defoe examines the entire range of Defoe's writing in the context of what is known about his life and opinions. * A critical study of the writing of Daniel Defoe. * Features extended and detailed commentaries on Defoe's political and religious journalism, as well as on his narrative fictions.
- Author BiographyJohn Richetti is A.M. Rosenthal Professor of English at the University of Pennsylvania. He has written extensively on the eighteenth-century English novel and eighteenth-century philosophical prose, including The English Novel in History: 1700 1780 (1999), Philosophical Writing: Locke, Berkeley, Hume (1983), Defoe s Narratives (1975), and Popular Fiction Before Richardson: Narrative Patterns 1700-1739 (1969). He has edited Robinson Crusoe (2003), among other titles.
- Author(s)John Richetti
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Series TitleWiley Blackwell Critical Biographies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight540 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.49Trending at £9.08
- £13.80Trending at £20.47
- £17.38Trending at £22.95
- £18.07Trending at £21.77
- £13.77Trending at £19.05
- £13.69Trending at £18.69
- £13.23Trending at £19.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.