CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
The Life of Richard Owen: With the Scientific Portions Revised by C. Davies Sherborn and an Essay on Owen's Position in Anatomical Science by the Right Hon. T. H. Huxley, F.R.S. by Richard S. Owen (Paperback, 2011)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £21.99Trending at £32.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.48Trending at £15.94
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.88Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionA two-volume biography from 1894 of the brilliant anatomist who founded the Natural History Museum, but opposed Darwin's evolutionary theory.
- Author(s)Richard S. Owen
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication23/10/2011
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Zoology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 b/w illus.
- Weight520 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.