All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £6.80Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £19.03Trending at £19.65
- £7.00Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn this text, Angela N.H. Creager introduces the reader to the plant virus that taught much of what we know about all viruses, including the lethal ones, and that also played a crucial role in the development of molecular biology.
- Author BiographyAngela N. H. Creager is an associate professor in the Department of History and the Program in the History of Sciences at Princeton University.
- Author(s)Angela N. H. Creager
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2002
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note30 halftones, 31 line drawings
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.