All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps readers learn the history of the invention of the light bulb. This title includes information on the key players, the setbacks along the way, and the moments of discovery.
- Author BiographyChris Oxlade is an experienced author of non-fiction books for children. He has written more than 200 titles on science, technology, sports and hobbies, from encyclopedia articles to fun activity books.
- Author(s)Chris Oxlade
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication04/08/2011
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleTales of Invention
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £4.85
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £4.73
- £5.49Trending at £5.85
- £5.79Trending at £7.99
- £7.70Trending at £8.40
- £4.79Trending at £5.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.