All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe same driven energy which Robert Louis Stevenson put into writing, his ancestors put into lighting the darkness of the seas. This text tells the tale of the Lighthouse Stevensons who built the lighthouses of the Scottish coast against impossible odds.
- Author BiographyBella Bathurst is a freelance journalist whose portfolio includes work for the Observer, Telegraph, Sunday Telegraph, Independent on Sunday, Guardian, Scotsman and Scotland on Sunday.
- PrizesWinner of Somerset Maugham Award 2000. Short-listed for Guardian First Book Award 1999.
- Author(s)Bella Bathurst
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/04/1999
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/07/2001
- Content Note16 b&w illustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width145 mm
- Height224 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £6.80Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £19.03Trending at £19.65
- £7.00Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.