Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionChallenges the notion that globalization encourages economic convergence. Analyzing the social, political, and economic conditions underpinning the rise of various organizational forms, this book shows that business groups, small enterprises, and foreign multinationals play different economic roles depending on a country's path to development.
- Author BiographyMauro F. Guillen is Associate Professor of Management and of Sociology at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. A former Guggenheim Fellow, he is the author of Models of Management: Work, Authority, and Organization in a Comparative Perspective and the coauthor of The AIDS Disaster .
- Author(s)Mauro F. Guillen
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication14/07/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note6 line illus.
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.