CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe overwhelming majority of historical work on the late Habsburg Monarchy has focused primarily on national movements and ethnic conflicts, with the result that too little attention has been devoted to the state and ruling dynasty.
- Author BiographyLaurence Cole is Lecturer in Modern European History at the University of East Anglia. He is the author of Fur Gott, Kaiser und Vaterland: Nationale Identitat der deutschsprachigen Bevolkerung Tirols 1860-1914 (2000), and has recently edited Different Paths to the Nation: National and Regional Identities in Central Europe and Italy, 1830-1870 (2007). He is also co-editor of European History Quarterly. Daniel Unowsky received his Ph.D. from Columbia University and is Associate Professor of History at the University of Memphis. He is the author of The Pomp and Politics of Patriotism: Imperial Celebrations in Habsburg Austria, 1848-1916 (2005).
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication30/09/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleAustrian Habsburg Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 9
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight351 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byDaniel L. Unowsky,Laurence A. Cole
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.