All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.06Trending at £7.33
- £13.09Trending at £17.04
- £11.02Trending at £11.23
- £3.59Trending at £3.76
- £7.45Trending at £11.94
- £3.59Trending at £6.28
- £13.83Trending at £16.92
About this product
- DescriptionA radical new perspective on the demands made in the name of cultural nationalism.
- Author BiographyCHAIM GANS is Professor of Law at the Faculty of Law, Tel Aviv University, Israel.
- Author(s)Chaim Gans
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/02/2003
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.