Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe apparently excellent safety record with nuclear weapons has led scholars, policy-makers, and the public alike to believe that nuclear arsenals can serve as a secure deterrent for the foreseeable future. This book challenges such optimism.
- Author BiographyScott D. Sagan, Assistant Professor of Political Science at Stanford University, is the author of Moving Targets: Nuclear Strategy and National Security (Princeton).
- PrizesWinner of Best Book Award of the Science, Technology, and Environmental Studies Section of the American Political Science Association 1993 (United States).
- Author(s)Scott Douglas Sagan
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication09/01/1995
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitlePrinceton Studies in International History and Politics
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note8 figs. 5 tables
- Weight425 g
- Width197 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £15.98Trending at £17.61
- £23.48Trending at £24.28
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £20.52Trending at £20.92
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £3.95Trending at £5.64
- £8.82Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.