Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionMilitary Capability carefully assesses evidence to develop lessons applicable to other conflicts-especially the ongoing war in Afghanistan.
- Author BiographyJames H. Lebovic is a professor of political science and international affairs at the George Washington University. He is the author of Deterring International Terrorism and Rogue States: U.S. National Security Policy after 9/11; Foregone Conclusions: U.S. Weapons Acquisition in the Post-Cold War Transition; and Deadly Dilemmas: Deterrence in U.S. Nuclear Strategy.
- Author(s)James H. Lebovic
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication26/05/2010
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.