All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers the studies and arguments about Lincoln assassination, its aftermath, the extraordinary public reaction - both religious and secular, as well as the iconography that Lincoln's murder and deification inspired, and the parallel legal event of the summer of 1865, the relentless pursuit, prosecution, and punishment of the conspirators.
- Author BiographyHarold Holzer is Roger Hertog Fellow at the New-York Historical Society and one of the nation's leading authorities on Lincoln and the political culture of the Civil War era. He is chairman of the Abraham Lincoln Bicentennial Foundation and has written, co-written, or edited forty-seven books, most recently Lincoln and the Power of the Press. Craig L. Symonds is Professor Emeritus at the U.S. Naval Academy and the author of many books on Civil War and naval history. He won the Theodore and Franklin D. Roosevelt Prize in 2005, The Lincoln Prize (with James M. McPherson) in 2009, and the Dudley Knox Medal for Lifetime Achievement in Naval History in 2014. Frank J. Williams, a renowned Lincoln scholar, is the former Chief Justice of the Rhode Island Supreme Court and founding chairman of The Lincoln Forum. He also serves as President of The Ulysses S. Grant Association. He is the author or editor of fourteen books, including Lincoln as Hero.
- Author(s)Craig L. Symonds,Frank Williams,Harold Holzer
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe North's Civil War
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Note56 b&w illus.
- Weight619 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.44
- £12.50Trending at £13.93
- £24.67Trending at £25.35
- £11.79Trending at £14.88
- £9.69Trending at £9.96
- £4.95Trending at £8.80
- £9.94Trending at £13.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.