Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.17Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 11 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new novel from the author of A SCENT OF LAVENDER and ONE SUMMER AT DEER'S LEAP follows the secrets and passions of the Sutton family as Britain tries to find its way following the end of World War 2.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Elgin served in the WRNS during the Second World War and met her husband on board a submarine depot ship. A keen gardener, she has two daughters, five grandsons and a great-granddaughter, and lives in a village in the Vale of York.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Elgin
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication22/11/2004
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight316 g
- Width110 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.28
- £3.70Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.