All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA compendium of useful things for linguistics students to know, from the IPA chart to the Saussurean dichotomies, this book will be the constant companion of anyone undertaking studies of linguistics.
- Author BiographyLaurie Bauer is Professor of Linguistics at the Victoria University of Wellington. He is an Editor of the journal Word Structure.
- Author(s)Laurie Bauer
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2007
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note1 b&w
- Weight696 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.67Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.