The Link with Nature and Divine Mediations in Asia by Berghahn Books, Incorporated (Paperback, 1996)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.86+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.49Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by orbitingbooks_online
- Est. delivery by 30 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.33
- £24.81Trending at £27.49
- £40.35Trending at £41.19
- £30.00Trending at £43.08
- £18.73Trending at £19.67
- £33.99Trending at £37.63
- £42.65Trending at £49.99
About this product
- DescriptionPeasant societies in many parts of the world regulate their relationship with the natural environment through earth gods who anchor a group of families not in genealogical terms, as in the case of ancestors, but in ecological terms.
- Author BiographyBernard Formoso is Lecturer in Ethnology at the University of Paris X where he is responsible for the Asian Crossroads project within the Laboratoire d'Ethnologie et de Sociologie Comparative (CNRS/Paris X).
- PublisherBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Date of Publication30/11/1996
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleDiogenes library
- Place of PublicationHerndon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Weight260 g
- Height230 mm
- Edited byBernard Formosa
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.