Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £34.21Trending at £37.48
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces British and South African relations from the Boer War to the present.
- Author BiographyRonald Hyam is Emeritus Reader in British Imperial History, University of Cambridge, and Emeritus Fellow, Magdalene College, Cambridge. Peter Henshaw is Assistant Professor at Queen's University, Ontario.
- Author(s)Peter Henshaw,Ronald Hyam
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2003
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus. 3 maps 5 tables
- Weight750 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.