All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.96Trending at £5.06
- £3.33Trending at £3.46
- £11.79Trending at £12.72
- £20.32Trending at £22.29
- £28.01Trending at £34.23
- £23.80Trending at £37.65
- £11.94Trending at £16.49
About this product
- DescriptionPope Leo X, son of Lorenzo the Magnificent de'Medici, is widely understood to be one of the greatest patrons of music in European history, and one of the emblematic figures of the Italian Renaissance. The Lion's Ear is the first full-length scholarly treatment of the musical patronage of a Renaissance pope and provides an evocative picture of the musical life of the pre-Reformation papacy.
- Author BiographyAnthony M. Cummings is Professor of Music, Lafayette College.
- Author(s)Anthony M. Cummings
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication08/02/2012
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Note34 images and 12 musical examples
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.