All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThe political conflict that has taken the most violent form and proved costliest in human lives in Ghana is known as the Yendi skin dispute.
- Author(s)Martin Staniland
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/11/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleAfrican Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.