All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNoddy learns that there can be fun in keeping quiet in this wonderful Toy Town adventure.
- Author BiographyEnid Blyton was born in 1897. She is the author of over 700 books for children and creator of a host of legendary characters, including 'The Famous Five, The Secret Seven' and, most famously, 'Noddy', Big Ears' and the other inhabitants of Toyland.
- Author(s)Enid Blyton
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMake Way for Noddy
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 22
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Out-of-print date11/01/2011
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight107 g
- Width190 mm
- Height230 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chorion CGI
- Edition StatementTelevision tie-in edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 2 To 5
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £18.20Trending at £20.94
- £4.69Trending at £4.96
- £10.99Trending at £14.98
- £19.99Trending at £24.99
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £3.29Trending at £3.46
- £4.69Trending at £4.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.