Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.91Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionKyle Dargan's debut collection of poetry, The Listening searches through the cluttered surface of contemporary life to tune into the elemental sounds within the marrow of living/life.
- Author BiographyKyle Dargan is a Yusef Komunyakaa fellow at Indiana University, where he also serves as a poetry editor for the Indiana Review. Originally from Newark, New Jersey, Dargan has published work in Callaloo, Denver Quarterly, LIT, Shenandoah, and other venues.
- Author(s)Kyle Dargan
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication20/09/2004
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Foreword byQuincy Troupe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.