All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionWhile Giorgio Agamben is most widely known for his political philosophy, at least a third of his output is dedicated to unique, technical and revelatory readings of literature. This title offers an account of Giorgio Agamben's philosophical work on literature.
- Author BiographyWilliam Watkin is Reader in Contemporary Literature and Theory at Brunel University, UK. His previous publications include On Mourning: Theories of Loss in Modern Literature (Edinburgh UP, 2004) and In the Process of Poetry (Bucknell UP, 2001).
- Author(s)William Watkin
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/03/2010
- Series TitlePhilosophy, Aesthetics and Cultural Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.