All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £17.29
- £24.10Trending at £25.46
- £16.64Trending at £17.75
- £6.53Trending at £6.64
- £71.47Trending at £107.26
- £111.91Trending at £139.98
- £21.18Trending at £29.60
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays that assesses Lacan's significant contribution to literary studies and the contribution, in turn, of literature to Lacanian psychoanalysis. It provides close readings of Lacan's literature-related work, specifically his work on Hamlet, his homage to Marguerite Duras and Lewis Carroll, and his concept of Lituraterre.
- Author BiographySantanu Biswas is associate professor of English at Jadavpur University, Calcutta, where he teaches literature and psychoanalysis. He is currently a visiting research fellow at Deakin University, Melbourne, and a member of the editorial board of (Re)-Turn: A Journal of Lacanian Studies and joint editor of Clinic/Culture.
- PublisherSeagull Books London Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationGreenford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSeagull Books London Ltd
- Weight708 g
- Width159 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited bySantanu Biswas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.