CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.43Trending at £9.08
- £6.35Trending at £6.42
- £12.21Trending at £12.43
- £6.99Trending at £8.93
- £7.49Trending at £7.78
- £7.99Trending at £8.37
- £4.99Trending at £5.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe Percys are notable, not only for their prominence in the political and economic development of the Mississippi Delta, but also for their literary creativity. In this text the author examines the role of gender and family history in the writings of this family.
- Author BiographyBertram Wyatt-Brown is Richard J. Milbauer Professor of History at the University of Florida. He is the author of several books, including Southern Honor: Ethics and Behavior in the Old South, Yankee Saints and Southern Sinners, and The House of Percy: Honor, Melancholy, and Imagination.
- Author(s)Bertram Wyatt-Brown
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication31/10/1994
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleMercer University Lamar Memorial Lectures
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 37
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Weight313 g
- Width127 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.