All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £24.18Trending at £26.17
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £32.74Trending at £33.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe Literary Theory Handbook provides the ideal starting point to the subject for students, offering clarity on the history, scope and application of literary theory, and providing four distinct entryways into this vast and varied discourse.
- Author BiographyGregory Castle is a professor of British and Irish literature at Arizona State University. He is author of Modernism and the Celtic Revival (2001), Reading the Modernist Bildungsroman (2006), and The Blackwell Guide to Literary Theory (2007) and has edited Postcolonial Discourses (2000) and the Encyclopedia of Literary and Cultural Theory, vol. 1 (Wiley-Blackwell, 2011). He has also published numerous essays on Joyce, Yeats, Wilde, and other Irish writers.
- Author(s)Gregory Castle
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/07/2013
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleWiley Blackwell Literature Handbooks
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight676 g
- Width172 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.