CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an accessible but sophisticated study of satire from the classics to the present.
- Author BiographyCharles Knight recently retired as a Professor at the University of Massachusetts Boston, of which he was one of the founding faculty, and where he still continues to teach. He is a specialist in eighteenth-century British literature; he has written Joseph Addison and Richard Steele: A Reference Guide (1994) and numerous articles for journals such as Modern Language Review, Philological Quarterly, Modern Philology, Comparative Literature and Eighteenth-Century Studies.
- Author(s)Charles A. Knight
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2004
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight670 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.