All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, an empirical, mindfulness-based approach towards managing stress, overcoming painful emotions and living an enriched, full life.
- Author BiographyDr Michael Sinclair and Dr Matthew Beadman are both experienced ACT therapists and practising psychologists at City Psychology Group in Harley Street, Liverpool Street and Canary Wharf, London. Dr Beadman works as a Clinical Psychologist in the NHS and has published peer-reviewed research in a number of clinical areas, including exploring core ACT processes. He has a keen interest and expertise in applying ACT for pain management and delivering brief, practical interventions which create meaningful change for his clients in a shorter period of time. Dr Sinclair provides ACT interventions to people of all ages, couples and families as well as ACT-based coaching to corporate executives and ACT supervision to other psychologists. He is the Clinical Director at City Psychology Group and the co-author of Mindfulness for Busy People (Pearson), Working with Mindfulness (Pearson) and The Little CBT Workbook (Crimson).
- Author(s)Dr. Matthew Beadman,Michael Sinclair
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication02/09/2016
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrimson Publishing
- Width138 mm
- Height158 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.78
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £7.97Trending at £11.98
- £5.54Trending at £6.00
- £28.39Trending at £32.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.