All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title contains five stories, which are funny, spooky, sparkling and sad. Two women walk into a forest, as they did when they were girls, confronting their childhood fears and memories. An innocent member of an evening class turns out to have her own decided views on how to use raw material .
- Author BiographyA. S. Byatt is internationally acclaimed as a novelist, short story writer and critic. Educated at York and Newnham College, Cambridge, she taught at the Central School of Art and Design, and was Senior lecturer in English at University College, London, before becoming a full-time writer in 1983. She was appointed CBE in 1990 and DBE in 1999. Her most recent novel is A Whistling Woman, the conclusion of the famous 'Frederica' quartet.
- Author(s)A. S. Byatt
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication24/10/2003
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2004
- ImprintChatto & Windus
- Out-of-print date08/11/2006
- Weight344 g
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £6.07Trending at £6.15
- £12.38Trending at £15.18
- £7.52Trending at £10.00
- £6.81Trending at £8.97
- £6.98Trending at £8.98
- £7.52Trending at £8.47
- £6.66Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.