All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book supplies patterns for a number of different styles of little black dress, with suggestions and instructions for making different styles of necklines, sleeves etc., showing the reader how to adapt and customise the basic patterns.
- Author BiographyFashion designer and pattern maker Isabel Sanchez Hernandez held her first show at the Teatro Principal in Vitoria in 1986. Between 1989 and 2004 she worked alongside Devota & Lomba, Jesus del Pozo and Agatha Ruiz de la Prada coordinating and designing events for the Cibeles Madrid Fashion Week. She has spent years exploring pattern-making and developing her own work method, in which she mixes conventional and geometrical pattern-making techniques, and has extensive teaching experience.
- Author(s)Isabel Sanchez Hernandez
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/06/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note200, full colour throughout
- Weight877 g
- Width220 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.