All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £10.50Was:£12.99Free postage
- £11.17Was:£12.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionLittle changes can make a big, big difference! In The Little Book of Big Change, psychologist Amy Johnson shows you how to rewire your brain and overcome your bad habits-once and for all.
- Author BiographyAmy Johnson, PhD, is a life coach, public speaker, and author of two previous books. She works with clients worldwide, helping people see their habits in a way that ends them forever. To find out more, please visit www.dramyjohnson.com.
- Author(s)Amy Johnson
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight204 g
- Width130 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- purpleyogachian...06 Jul, 2016by
Well written in a friendly and helpful way
I loved this book and read it in a day, just like talking to your best non judegmental caring friend. Entirely helpful and positve, highly recommended.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.23Trending at £5.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.