All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Little Book of Big Dividends, dividend stock expert Chuck Carlson presents an action plan for dividend-hungry investors. You'll learn about the pitfalls, how to find the opportunities, and will learn how to construct a portfolio that generates big, safe dividends easily through the BSD (Big, Safe Dividends) formula.
- Author BiographyCHARLES B. CARLSON, CFA,is CEO of Horizon Investment Services LLC, an investment advisory and money-management company. He is also CEO of Horizon Publishing, a publisher of investment newsletters. Horizon's flagship publication, Dow Theory Forecasts , has been published weekly since 1946 and is one of the oldest investment newsletters in the country. Carlson is a bestselling author and is regularly quoted in the W all Street Journal, Barron's, and Money magazine, and is a frequent guest on CNBC, Bloomberg TV and radio, and CNN.
- Author(s)Charles B. Carlson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleLittle Books. Big Profits
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight254 g
- Width134 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byTerry Savage
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.42
- £29.59Trending at £38.44
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £17.97Trending at £24.80
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.