All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Little Book of Bull Moves, popular author and economic advisor, Peter Schiff, takes a new look at America's bull markets of the 1920's, 1960's, and 1990's, and the bear markets that followed.
- Author Biography<p>PETER D. SCHIFF is President of Euro Pacific Capital, Inc., and one of the few unbiased investment advisors to have predicted the current bear market and positioned his clients accordingly. Schiff appears frequently on Fox News, Fox Business News, CNN, CNBC, and Bloomberg TV, and has been quoted in such publications as the Wall Street Journal, Barron's, the Financial Times, and the New York Times. In 2009, he announced his candidacy for the U.S. Senate in his home state of Connecticut. He is also the author of Crash Proof and How an Economy Grows and Why It Crashes, also published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Peter D. Schiff
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleLittle Books. Big Profits
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight346 g
- Width143 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £39.97Trending at £51.06
- £32.27Trending at £39.71
- £8.39Trending at £8.63
- £66.36Trending at £79.65
- £109.35Trending at £139.39
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.