All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £14.42Trending at £14.65
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £23.71Trending at £26.30
- £23.54Trending at £24.05
- £22.69Trending at £24.28
- £20.28Trending at £21.98
About this product
- DescriptionAnother title in this popular series takes a practical approach to the age old problem of how to get children to stop what they are doing and listen! It tackles sustaining attention, shared attention with an adult and group attention. It covers all the developmental stages from birth to the end of the EYFS.
- Author BiographySu Wall is an Early Years Professional with over 20 years experience of working with children under five years across a variety of different early years provisions. Su initially trained as a NNEB and has continued to gain qualifications including a Certificate in Education: FE and a post graduate in Management. She is a Local Authority Adviser raising the quality and outcomes of the childcare provision for children in Derby. She has worked as an EYP Associate nationally moderating and assessing the EYPS programme. Su has worked at local colleges as a part time lecturer delivering a range of early years programmes. Recently Su became a mum and The Little Book of Look and Listen has been written about the activities she has enjoyed with her son Sam.
- Author(s)Clare Beswick,Su Wall
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/12/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLittle Books
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 66
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Out-of-print date30/03/2017
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight170 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.