All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife's journey isn't always a stroll in the sunshine, but there are ways of weathering the storms and learning to handle the pressure. This pocket-sized book of heartening quotations and simple but effective tips will help you to summon your inner reserves and bounce back from adversity stronger than ever.
- Author BiographyLucy Lane is a freelance writer with a keen interest in yoga and mindfulness. She loves nothing more than going for long walks in the countryside and getting away from the noise and bustle of modern life.
- Author(s)Lucy Lane
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series TitleThe Little Book of
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Width101 mm
- Height136 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.