All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionHow is it that the developed world spends billions of dollars annually on weaponry, while the poor of the developing world have no access to education, medicines or even clean drinking water? What exactly is the relationship between cheap goods on the high street and the wage-slavery of sweatshops? This title addresses these questions and more.
- Author BiographyBarnbrook Design is one of the best-known design studios in Britain today. It has been producing innovative work since 1990. The studio, headed by Jonathan Barnbrook, works across a broad range of disciplines including print design, industrial design, typeface design and commercials for television. The studio's clients range from international museums to underground music magazines. Barnbrook Design also lectures widely and self-initiates exhibitions.
- Author(s)Barnbrook Studio
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2010
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFiell Publishing Limited
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width140 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.