All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you've already caught the Sudoku bug and are eagerly searching for more puzzles with which to tax your brain, or you are interested simply in finding out what the fuss is all about, The Little Book of Sudoku 2 has something for everyone, diehard players and novices alike.
- Author BiographyPete Sinden is a leading logician and an internationally accredited expert in intelligent systems, as well as in technological, financial and business modelling. He is also the author of The Little Book of Sudoku.
- Author(s)Pete Sinden
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Width111 mm
- Height144 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.26
- £30.35Trending at £42.88
- £10.18Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.19
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £16.50Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.