All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Little Book of Sudoku will entice the novice, enthrall the casual player, and tax the expert. Above all, the book will not only test a reader's skills, but help to develop them to a very high level, while ensuring many hours of captivating, if sometimes frustrating, fun.
- Author BiographyPete Sinden is an internationally accredited expert in modelling and simulating intelligent systems. His ingenious application of artificial intelligence, logical programming, and abstract game theories used to create The Little Book of Sudoku is almost as puzzling as the puzzles themselves...
- Author(s)Pete Sinden
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Width111 mm
- Height144 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 182244931 May, 2017by
The Little Book of Sudoku
Lovely handy-sized Sudoku book, with all ranges of capabilities. Great value and postage.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £12.88Trending at £16.22
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.